Friday, December 14, 2012

On The Third Day Of Christmas, The Progressives Gave To Me...

...the continued infiltration of the justice system:
But examining a dossier of Rowe's work, Judge Henry Blacksell said while he understood public frustration at the damage caused by the vandals, he did not want to jail them.
He said: "I will pass the least possible sentence. These are young men and people care about them.
"I don't endorse it but I understand the adrenaline rush and the feeling it gives them and they may be isolated in their families.
"I don't want to be doing this and I will by as lenient as I can be. They've got talent and some of Mr Rowe's portfolio you would be proud of."
"Clearly they are talented artists," the judge added.
Also, bah humbug, please save the Earth, and irrefutable evidence that, at heart, their desire to control the language knows no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment